The 2015 IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC15) will be held in Taipei, Taiwan. This conference will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges and share solutions, and discuss future research directions. It will feature plenary speeches, industrial panel sessions, funding agency panel sessions, interactive sessions, and invited/special sessions. Contributions are expected from academia, industry, and management agencies.
Conference Theme: Integrated Environmental Sensing, Monitoring, and Modeling for Optimal Decision Making
ICNSC 2015 Best Student Paper Award:
Extracting Interesting Patterns from E-commerce Databases to Ensure Customer Loyalty Mbuso Gerald Dlamini,
Thanduxolo Shannon Zwane,
National Taipei University of Technology,
Shop123 Ltd. Co.
Operator-based Vibration Control for an L-type Arm of Crane Systems Using Piezoelectric Actuator Yanfeng Wu,
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Japan
ICNSC 2015 Best Paper Award:
CASAN: A New Communication Architecture for Sensors Based on CoAP Pierre David,
Université de Strasbourg France
Job Scheduling and Collision Resolution of Multi-Bridge Processing Systems Jun Li,
Southeast University, New Jersey Institute of Technology China, USA
Keynote speech file download:
1. Sensing for Big Data By James M. Tien, PhD, DEng (h.c.), NAE Distinguished Professor and Dean, College of Engineering University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
2. From Automotive Sensing, Control, and Networking Systems to Vehicle Intelligentification By Jianbo Lu and Dimitar Filev, Ford Motor Company
3. Multi-sensor Fusion and Data Mining for Sustainable Urban Water Infrastructure Systems Analysis By Ni-Bin Chang, Director, Stormwater Management Academy & Professor, Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering Department University of Central Florida Orlando, FL, USA
4. Internet of Things for Smart Systems By MengChu Zhou, Ph.D. & Distinguished Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
Congratulation on the finalists of best student papers and best papers.
1. Best student papers session is scheduled at 16:20~18:00 on April 9 in 1F Conference Room. Presenter MUST have a student status who co-authors the paper. No faculty or other non-authors are allowed to substitute the presentation.
2. Best papers session is scheduled at 10:00~12:00 on April 10 in 1F Conference Room. Presenter MUST be an author of the paper. No other non-authors are allowed to substitute the presentation.
3. Referees will decide the best student papers and best papers awards by evaluating paper quality, presentation, etc. Awards will be given in the banquet at 18:30~21:00 on April 10.
The Technical Program is updated.
The Conference Programs are available to download: Program at a Glance, Technical Program.
Paper acceptance/rejection notification has been sent to corresponding authors. In case you did not receive any notification from us, please contact Program Chair, Prof. Yo-Ping Huang, email@example.com
Camera-ready paper is due on Feb. 3, 2015. Early bird registration cut-off date is also Feb. 3, 2015.
Taiwan Visa Application for Chinese Scholars (click here for details)
Due to request from some reviewers for rigorous review, paper acceptance/rejection will be announced on Jan. 19, 2015.
Paper Submission Requirements
Complete manuscripts must be electronically submitted through the conference website http://www.icnsc.org.
Submitted manuscripts should be at most six (6) pages in IEEE two-column format, including figures, tables, and references. Please use the templates at Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings from the conference website to prepare your paper. All submissions MUST be in PDF format.